Set above the fog line you will discover 64.5 acres of stunning beauty, an estate creation, and a majestic hillside vineyard.
Mt. Veeder estates are rare. Located near the headwaters of Redwood Creek, resting at 900 ft elevation, this envisioned property offers the quintessential countryside estate and working vineyard. Offered are 64.5 acres of privacy and expansive views. A 5-acre meadow hosts the 5200 sq. ft. custom family home, with mature trees and views to the neighboring Castle Rock landmark and the Yates Estates.
The vineyard development and wine program are partnered with Rolando Herrera of Mi Sueno Winery. In its 6th leaf, the 7.9 acres of Cabernet are producing the best the Mt Veeder AVA has to offer. Mt Veeder’s elevation and being the only hillside AVA that benefits from the bay influence carries with it a long and storied history that is highly coveted.
This rare combination of invention, resources, location, size, partnership and vision have brought to life this complete lifestyle creation. This estate was created and developed with love, time, attention to detail, and the desire to raise a family with the best of all Napa has to offer.
Come explore the beauty of 4850 Redwood Road. Shown by personal appointment only.
- French Country inspired design, approx. 5200 sq .ft.
- Single level with 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths
- Floor plan offers living in both the north and east wings
- East wing offers a 2 bedroom Master Suite
- 15' ceilings in the Formal Living room with gas fireplace
- 12' ceilings in the Formal Dining room with wine and food buffet
- Chef's kitchen with Wolf double ovens, 48" Viking gas cooktop, 72" Sub-Zero refrigerator and Freezer, and lastly 140 bottle Sub-Zero wine refridgerator
- Center island and wine buffet in kitchen
- Family Room with floor to ceiling fireplace that opens to kitchen and rear yard
- Referred to as Lynne's Vineyard
- Mt. Veeder AVA, vineyard elevation 950ft. -1100ft.
- 7.9 south facing acres planted in 2012
- 10 acre vineyard permit
- 7.9 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon leased to Rolando Herrera
- Soils; Aiken & Sobrante Loam, Boomer-Forward-Felta complex
- Neighboring vineyards; Yates Estates, Domaine Chandon, Hess Collection
- In partnership with Rolando Herrera
In-ground salt water pool with auto pool cover
Expansive stamped concrete and flagstone patios
Outdoor kitchen with BBQ,bar seating and refridgerator
Detached Pool House with full bath and kitchenette
Covered outdoor entertaining and dining area with fireplace
Regulation 7200 sq. ft. tennis court with adjustable dual basketball standards
Regulation bocce court
3 car garage, electrical prepped for Tesla power wall
Fenced play area off the family wing
- Security gates at property entry and residence entry
- Redwood Creek runs through the entire length of the property
- Bridge constructed with repurposed railroad cars
- Observation patio sits at 1200 ft. elevation
- Water comes from 2 springs producing up to +/- 10,000 GPD
- Two 10,500 gallon water storage tanks
- Three 5,000 gallon water storage tanks
- Water filtration systems located at holding tanks and garage
- Subsurface propane tank
Mi Sueno Winery
Winemaker Rolando Herrera
offered for $10,495,000
Luxury Property Professional
Pacific Union Real Estate
Luxury Real Estate Professional
Pacific Union Real Estate